UK construction professional looking for a job?
As a specialist UK construction management recruiter, Matt has his finger on the pulse of the industry. He has inside knowledge about where the unadvertised vacancies are and which opportunity might suit you best.
He has successfully placed hundreds of construction professionals at all levels, from MD to entry-level roles. Maybe he can find the right role for you too?
Typically, he fills high-calibre white-collar roles. Here are a few examples:
- CEO, Managing Director, Regional Director
- Commercial Director, Commercial Manager
- Estimating Director, Estimating Manager, Senior Estimator, Estimator
- Technical Director, Technical Manager, Technical Co-ordinator
- Design Director, Design Manager, Design Co-ordinator, Document Controller
- Bid director, Bid Manager, Bid Writer, Bid Co-ordinator
- Operational Director, Operational Manager
- Managing Quantity Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor (all levels)
- Middle Managers (all departments)
Don’t worry if the role you seek isn’t listed. Matt will do a tailored search to match candidates with clients for any construction management position.
What candidates typically say
Here’s a tiny taster: “I have never met a recruiter with such integrity,” “Matt made the uneasy process of changing jobs a breeze for me”, and “If you had to sum him up with one word, it’s trustworthy”.
For further reassurance, read Matt’s recommendations on LinkedIn.
If Matt identifies you as a possible fit for a client, he’s most likely to approach you on LinkedIn. It’s always wise to ensure your profile is up to date, just in case, but it doesn’t matter if you don’t have a recent CV. That little detail can be dealt with later.
Or you can be proactive and contact Matt. He’s sure to be able to help when you’re looking for a full-time job in construction management, whether you’re unhappy with your current role, you’ve just had a bad day, or you simply want to get on his radar.